You must SIGN UP to Read or Download Making Children Mind without Losing Yours for FREE by Click button BelowRead Free Download Free
We've seen the enemy, and they're small . . . and unionized.
If anyone understands why children behave the way they do, it's internationally known psychologist and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman. Using the 7 principles of reality discipline, this father of five and grandfather of four reveals a practical, action-oriented game plan to
- get kids to listen to parents
- encourage healthy attitudes and two-way communication
- turn off temper tantrums, minimize sibling rivalries, and foil finicky eaters
- put parents back in the driver's seat
- prompt long-lasting, positive behavior and instill values
- rear respectful, well-behaved children who become responsible difference makers in the world
Thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter and Dr. Leman's real-life examples give readers sure-fire techniques for developing a loving, no-nonsense approach for rearing children. With over a million satisfied customers, parents can't go wrong with this classic, perennial bestseller.