You must SIGN UP to Read or Download How to Argue with Right-Wingers – A Winning Strategy to Dealing with the Other Side for FREE by Click button BelowRead Free Download Free
An Intimate Study of the Right
"Why are right-wingers getting in the way of progress?"
"Why can't the 'right' just shut up and get with the times?"
"Why are right-wingers so certain of themselves?"
"If the right-wingers had never existed, then the world would be such a great place."
If you've ever held similar thoughts to the ones above, then 'How to Argue with Right-Wingers' is the right book for you!
Today only, get the new 'How to Argue With Right Wingers'.
Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet, etc.
In this mini-book, Daniel A. Amerson offers an unconventional approach to dealing with people you disagree. This book is not about airing our political grievances, but rather a reference guide to having meaning discussions with people we disagree with. These techniques are most useful in one-on-one discussions (i.e. not during televised debates) and whenever the other person is intellectually honest.
This book includes conversational tactics such as:
- Why you don't know how to properly deal with right-wingers, and why you'll likely never learn
- What a 20th century psychologist can tell us about having useful discussions
- Why both parties can claim to be 'the party of facts and statistics'
- Why you don't know how to argue persuasively, and what to do about it
- How to never 'trigger' the right-wingers' defenses (and keep them relatively rational)
- Six common sticking points in your discussions with right-wingers
- An offer you can't refuse
Can you honestly say that you can do all those things?
If yes, show this to a friend. If not, then...
Download your copy today!
Don't leave your political future to chance!
Take action today and download this book!