You must SIGN UP to Read or Download The LSAT Trainer for FREE by Click button BelowRead Free Download Free
Newly available as an eBook!
The LSAT Trainer is an LSAT prep book specifically designed for self-motivated self-study students who are seeking significant score improvement on the Law School Admission Test. It is simple, smart, and remarkably effective.
The LSAT Trainer includes:
• over 200 official LSAT questions and real-time solutions
• simple and battle-tested strategies for every type of Logical Reasoning question, Reading Comprehension question, and Logic Game
• over 30 original and unique drills designed to help develop LSAT-specific skills and habits
• access to a variety of free study schedules, notebook organizers, and much more.
This book will help you get better at...
• breaking apart Logical Reasoning arguments
• recognizing reasoning structure
• articulating what's wrong with the author's thought process
• eliminating wrong answers
• recognizing the structures of Reading Comprehension passages
• separating out key opinions
• knowing which details are important, and which ones are not
• seeing how everything else relates
• using the question stem to understand task
• visualizing Logic Games
• understanding and notating rules
• juggling conditional constraints
• bringing rules together and making inferences
• handling questions quickly
• utilizing effective timing strategies
• knowing exactly what to expect on test day
• and much, much more
Please note that this ebook is a fixed layout replica of the paperback version. As such, it does lack the relevant full functionality of a standard eBook. For example, you will not be able to change the layout, font, or font size. However, you will still be able to utilize many of the other benefits of Apple iBooks, including the ability to zoom in and out, bookmark key pages, and have text converted into audio.