You must SIGN UP to Read or Download NCLEX-RN Prep Plus for FREE by Click button BelowRead Free Download Free
The NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it's about how you think. Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Prep Plus uses expert critical thinking strategies and targeted sample questions to help you put your expertise into practice and face the exam with confidence. This edition also identifies 7 NGN question types being developed by the NCSBN and breaks down, step-by-step, how to approach and answer each type.
Proven Strategies. Realistic Practice.
• 10 critical thinking pathways to break down what exam questions are asking
• 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action and apply the medical knowledge you've gained in real-life situations
• 2 full-length practice tests to gauge your progress—one in the book, one online
• Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
• Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test format
• In-depth content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
• 60+ minutes of video tutorials on the ins and outs of the NCLEX-RN
• Kaplan's learning engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams